Tank heating system
20” container complete with steam boiler, for automatic heating tanks, managed by dedicated software. Each point of use is completely autonomous.
Among the collateral activities of a washing station, an interesting role is played by the heating of the tanks, in order to fluidify their content and to make them easily drainable.
The tanks heating is carried out through the steam, which can be produced or through a boiler purposely dedicated to this activity or through the already existing boiler in service of the plant.
The heating activity takes a long time, so the heating station has to be placed close the washing plant, but without hindering the traffic of the vehicles towards the washing area.
Such heating station consists in a set of steam using points, each one of them complete with :
- Valve – DN 25 PN 16 – suitable for steam.
- Solenoid valve – 1ˮ – suitable for steam, equipped with 24V DC coil.
- Pressure reducer, adjustable from 1 bar to 4 bar.
- Manometer, equipped with support and cock.
- Quick coupling, suitable for steam.
- Rubber pipe – suitable for steam – in the needed length, complete with stainless steel fittings and quick coupling.
Such plants are arranged with automatic devices – so that the assistance of an operator during the heating activity is not needed – that are also able to show the real time spent to heat the tank and suitable to set the temperature according to the product to be heated.
In order to meet special needs, we provide also plants arranged for the tanks heating through water at controlled temperature.